Program Pangan Dunia utawa WFP (World Food Programme) diadegaké déning FAO ing taun 1960. Markasé dumunung ing kutha New York, WFP mènèhi bantuan kamanungsaan lan perkembangan program pangan ing nagara-nagara tumuwuh. WFP minangka agènsi sing dibéayani kanthi sukarila, amarga saka iku agènsi iki gumantung marang sumbangan saka pamaréntah lan pribadi. Program-programé munjeraké marang pengembangan pelayanan masarakat kanggo promosi program pangan.
Uga delengen[besut | besut sumber]
Pranala njaba[besut | besut sumber]
- Program Pangan Dunia (situs resmi)
- Friends of the World Food Program Archived 2008-08-27 at the Wayback Machine. United States agency helping raise funds and awareness about global hunger
- Auburn University War on Hunger campaign - Student-led effort to raise awareness about global hunger
- From Hunger to Hope - World Hunger Relief Week is a global campaign to raise funds and awareness to support WFP hunger relief programs
- We Need to Escalate the War on Hunger Archived 2008-10-05 at the Wayback Machine. (Cincinnati Enquirer, July 3rd, 2006)
- Democracy's Vital Ingredient-Food Archived 2008-10-05 at the Wayback Machine. September 13, 2006 Salt Lake Tribune online edition. (posted on Friends of WFP site)
- Food Quality Control (WFP's Food Specifications, Processing and Loss Mitigation)
- Congress Must Help Feed the World's Children Archived 2008-10-05 at the Wayback Machine. Article about McGovern-Dole School Feeding Program, Cincinnati Enquirer December 1 ,2006
- Fighting Hunger and poverty in Ethiopia (Peter Middlebrook)
- School Feeding Programs That Fight Child Hunger Archived 2009-05-15 at the Wayback Machine. Interviews with World Food Programme officials about the status of school feeding programs in developing countries
- Ending Child Hunger: School Lunches for Kids Around the World short filem with historical perspective and UN World Food Programme footage of their school feeding initiatives
- e-learning about Food Security from FAO Archived 2009-11-26 at the Wayback Machine.