Sugeng rawuh para wikiwan saha wikiwati! Warung kopi puniki arupi satunggiling forum wonten pundi panjenengan sedaya saged maringi komentar punapa kémawon, saran utawi uneg-uneg. Kanggé masalah ingkang langkung njlimet panjenengan saged ugi langsung ngubungi para pengurus Wikipedia. Menawi panjenengan maringi komentar, sampun kesupèn ngetik ~~~~, kaping sekawan tandha ombak (tilde), supados jatidhiri panjenengan kaliyan tanggal panyeratan saged katingal. Matur nuwun.
- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
- 1 Wikimania 2016 Scholarships - Deadline soon!
- 2 2016 WMF Strategy consultation
- 3 VisualEditor News #1—2016
- 4 Completion suggestor
- 5 Updates to wiki search auto completion are arriving 10 March
- 6 New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (March 2016)
- 7 Referensi
- 8 Open Call for Individual Engagement Grants
- 9 Server switch 2016
- 10 Wikipedia to the Moon
- 12 Wikipedia to the Moon: voting has begun
- 13 Compact Links coming soon to this wiki
- 14 Wikipedia to the Moon: invitation to edit
- 15 Editing News #2—2016
- 16 Open call for Project Grants
- 17 PENTING: Tinjauan kegiatan admin
- 18 Compact Language Links enabled in this wiki today
Wikimania 2016 Scholarships - Deadline soon![besut sumber]
- Please help translate to your language
A reminder - applications for scholarships for Wikimania 2016 in Esino Lario, Italy, are closing soon! Please get your applications in by January 9th. To apply, visit the page below:
2016 WMF Strategy consultation[besut sumber]
- Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) has launched a consultation to help create and prioritize WMF strategy beginning July 2016 and for the 12 to 24 months thereafter. This consultation will be open, on Meta, from 18 January to 26 February, after which the Foundation will also use these ideas to help inform its Annual Plan. (More on our timeline can be found on that Meta page.)
Your input is welcome (and greatly desired) at the Meta discussion, 2016 Strategy/Community consultation.
Apologies for English, where this is posted on a non-English project. We thought it was more important to get the consultation translated as much as possible, and good headway has been made there in some languages. There is still much to do, however! We created m:2016 Strategy/Translations to try to help coordinate what needs translation and what progress is being made. :)
If you have questions, please reach out to me on my talk page or on the strategy consultation's talk page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VisualEditor News #1—2016[besut sumber]Elitre (WMF), 26 Februari 2016 19.21 (UTC)
Completion suggestor[besut sumber]- User:CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 7 Maret 2016 22.09 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (March 2016)[besut sumber]
Apologies for writing in English. Please help translate to your language
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for access to research materials from:
- Cambridge University Press - a major publisher of academic journals and e-books in a variety of subject areas. Access includes both Cambridge Journals Online and Cambridge Books. 25 accounts.
- Alexander Street Academic Video Online - a large academic video collection good for a wide range of subjects, including news programs (such as PBS and BBC), music and theatre, lectures and demonstrations, and documentaries. 25 accounts.
- Baylor University Press - a publisher of academic e-books primarily in religious studies and the humanities. 50 accounts.
- Future Science Group - a publisher of medical, biotechnological and scientific research. 30 accounts.
- Annual Reviews - a publisher of review articles in the biomedical sciences. 100 accounts.
- Miramar Ship Index - an index to ships and their histories since the early 19th century. 30 accounts.
- Noormags - Farsi-language aggregator of academic and professional journals and magazines. 30 accounts.
- Kotobna - Arabic-language ebook publishing platform. 20 accounts.
- Gale - aggregator of newspapers, magazines and journals. 50 accounts.
- Elsevier ScienceDirect - an academic publishing company that publishes medical and scientific literature. 100 accounts.
Many other partnerships with accounts available are listed on our partners page, including Project MUSE, De Gruyter, EBSCO, Newspapers.com and British Newspaper Archive. Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 17 Maret 2016 20.30 (UTC)
Open Call for Individual Engagement Grants[besut sumber]
Please help translate to your language:
Greetings! The Individual Engagement Grants (IEG) program is accepting proposals until April 12th to fund new tools, research, outreach efforts, and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers. Whether you need a small or large amount of funds (up to $30,000 USD), IEGs can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.
- Submit a grant request or draft your proposal in IdeaLab
- Get help with your proposal in an upcoming Hangout session
- Learn from examples of completed Individual Engagement Grants
With thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 31 Maret 2016 15.47 (UTC)
Server switch 2016[besut sumber]
The Wikimedia Foundation will be testing its newest data center in Dallas. This will make sure Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia wikis can stay online even after a disaster. To make sure everything is working, the Wikimedia Technology department needs to conduct a planned test. This test will show whether they can reliably switch from one data center to the other. It requires many teams to prepare for the test and to be available to fix any unexpected problems.
They will switch all traffic to the new data center on Tuesday, 19 April.
On Thursday, 21 April, they will switch back to the primary data center.
Unfortunately, because of some limitations in MediaWiki, all editing must stop during those two switches. We apologize for this disruption, and we are working to minimize it in the future.
You will be able to read, but not edit, all wikis for a short period of time.
- You will not be able to edit for approximately 15 to 30 minutes on Tuesday, 19 April and Thursday, 21 April, starting at 14:00 UTC (15:00 BST, 16:00 CEST, 10:00 EDT, 07:00 PDT).
If you try to edit or save during these times, you will see an error message. We hope that no edits will be lost during these minutes, but we can't guarantee it. If you see the error message, then please wait until everything is back to normal. Then you should be able to save your edit. But, we recommend that you make a copy of your changes first, just in case.
- Background jobs will be slower and some may be dropped.
Red links might not be updated as quickly as normal. If you create an article that is already linked somewhere else, the link will stay red longer than usual. Some long-running scripts will have to be stopped.
- There will be a code freeze for the week of 18 April.
No non-essential code deployments will take place.
This test was originally planned to take place on March 22. April 19th and 21st are the new dates. You can read the schedule at wikitech.wikimedia.org. They will post any changes on that schedule. There will be more notifications about this. Please share this information with your community. /User:Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 17 April 2016 21.08 (UTC)
Wikipedia to the Moon[besut sumber]
Hello! Sorry that this is in English only, but we are using village pump messaging in order to reach as many language communities as possible. Wrong page? Please fix it here.
This is an invitation to all Wikipedians: Wikimedia Deutschland has been given data space to include Wikipedia content in an upcoming mission to the Moon. (No joke!) We have launched a community discussion about how to do that, because we feel that this is for the global community of editors. Please, join the discussion on Meta-Wiki (and translate this invitation to your language community)! Best, Moon team at Wikimedia Deutschland 21 April 2016 15.35 (UTC)
- I think Pak @Meursault2004 is the right person to ask for the adminship. Cahyo Ramadhani rembug 3 Juni 2016 11.22 (UTC)
- If others don't have any objections, I will temporarily make you an admin. Meursault2004ngobrol 5 Juni 2016 22.41 (UTC)
- Hey @Nirmos I just granted you admin status. Just ping me if you are finished with the update. Thanks. Meursault2004ngobrol 6 Juni 2016 23.20 (UTC)
Wikipedia to the Moon: voting has begun[besut sumber]
Hello, after six weeks of community discussion about Wikipedia to the Moon, there are now 10 different proposals for content for the mission. Starting today, you can vote for them on Meta-Wiki, and decide what we will work on: a Wikipedia canon, different lists, the Moon in 300 languages, an astronomy editathon, featured articles, articles about technology, endangered things, or DNA-related topics. You can even vote against community involvement. Voting is open until 24 June. Sorry that this message is again in English only, but we are using village pumps to reach as many communities as possible, so that everyone knows they can vote. Best, Moon team at Wikimedia Deutschland 10 Juni 2016 15.31 (UTC)
Compact Links coming soon to this wiki[besut sumber]
Please help translate to your language
Hello, I wanted to give a heads up about an upcoming feature for this wiki which you may seen already in Tech News. Compact Language Links has been available as a beta-feature on all Wikimedia wikis since 2014. With compact language links enabled, users are shown a much shorter list of languages on the interlanguage link section of an article (see image). This will be enabled as a feature in the coming week for all users, which can be turned on or off using a preference setting. We look forward to your feedback and please do let us know if you have any questions. Details about Compact Language Links can be read in the project documentation.
Due to the large scale enablement of this feature, we have had to use MassMessage for this message and as a result it is only written in English. We will really appreciate if this message can be translated for other users of this wiki. The main announcement can also be translated on this page. Thank you. On behalf of the Wikimedia Language team: Runa Bhattacharjee (WMF) (talk)-1 Juli 2016 12.57 (UTC)
Wikipedia to the Moon: invitation to edit[besut sumber]
Three weeks ago, you were invited to vote on how to take Wikipedia articles to the Moon. Community voting is over and the winning idea is to send all ‘’featured articles and lists’’ to the Moon. This decision means that, starting today, Wikipedians from all language communities are warmly invited to intensively work on their best articles and lists, and submit them to Wikipedia to the Moon. The central site to coordinate between communities will be Meta-Wiki. You will find an overview and more information there. Hopefully, we will be able to represent as many languages as possible, to show Wikipedia’s diversity. Please feel kindly invited to edit on behalf of your community and tell us about your work on featured content!
Best, Moon team at Wikimedia Deutschland 1 Juli 2016 14.10 (UTC)
Editing News #2—2016[besut sumber]m:User:Elitre (WMF), 3 Juli 2016 17.20 (UTC)
Open call for Project Grants[besut sumber]
Please help translate to your language:
- Greetings! The Project Grants program is accepting proposals from July 1st to August 2nd to fund new tools, research, offline outreach (including editathon series, workshops, etc), online organizing (including contests), and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers.
- Whether you need a small or large amount of funds, Project Grants can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.
- Also accepting candidates to join the Project Grants Committee through July 15.
- With thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 5 Juli 2016 15.25 (UTC)
PENTING: Tinjauan kegiatan admin[besut sumber]
Para Pembaca. Kebijakan mengenai penghapusan "hak-hak lanjutan" (pengurus, birokrat, dsb.) telah ditetapkan melalui konsensus komunitas pada tahun 2013. Menurut kebijakan ini, para stewards terus meninjau aktivitas pada wiki-wiki yang menjalankan kebijakan "tidak boleh non-aktif".Dari sepengetahuan kami, wiki Anda tidak memiliki proses formal untuk menghilangkan "hak-hak lanjutan" dari akun yang sudah tidak aktif. artinya bahwa para steward akan mengurus hal ini sesuai ulasan aktivitas admin.
Kami telah menentukan bahwa pengguna berikut merupakan pengguna tidak aktif (tidak ada pengeditan dan tidak ada tindakan log selama lebih dari 2 tahun):
- TracySurya (pengurus)
Para pengguna tersebut akan menerima pemberitahuan segera, meminta mereka untuk memulai diskusi komunitas jika mereka ingin mempertahankan beberapa atau semua hak-hak mereka. Jika pengguna tidak merespon, maka hak-hak lanjutan mereka akan dihapus oleh para steward.
Namun, jika Anda sebagai anggota komunitas ingin membuat proses peninjauan aktivitas Anda sendiri menggantikan yang global, ingin membuat keputusan lain tentang pemegang hak tidak aktif ini, atau sudah memiliki kebijakan yang kita tidak terjawab, maka silakan memberitahu steward di Meta-wiki sehingga kami tidak perlu melanjutkan dengan meninjau hak pada wiki Anda. Terima kasih, Rschen7754 8 Juli 2016 02.41 (UTC)
Compact Language Links enabled in this wiki today[besut sumber]
Please help translate to your language
Compact Language Links has been available as a beta-feature on all Wikimedia wikis since 2014. With compact language links enabled, users are shown a much shorter list of languages on the interlanguage link section of an article (see image). Based on several factors, this shorter list of languages is expected to be more relevant for them and valuable for finding similar content in a language known to them. More information about compact language links can be found in the documentation.
From today onwards, compact language links has been enabled as the default listing of interlanguage links on this wiki. However, using the button at the bottom, you will be able to see a longer list of all the languages the article has been written in. The setting for this compact list can be changed by using the checkbox under User Preferences -> Appearance -> Languages
The compact language links feature has been tested extensively by the Wikimedia Language team, which developed it. However, in case there are any problems or other feedback please let us know on the project talk page. It is to be noted that on some wikis the presence of an existing older gadget that was used for a similar purpose may cause an interference for compact language list. We would like to bring this to the attention of the admins of this wiki. Full details are on this phabricator ticket (in English).
Due to the large scale enablement of this feature, we have had to use MassMessage for this announcement and as a result it is only written in English. We will really appreciate if this message can be translated for other users of this wiki. Thank you. On behalf of the Wikimedia Language team: Runa Bhattacharjee (WMF) (talk)-8 Juli 2016 03.03 (UTC)
- The instructions are still set in Indonesian. I want to translate them into Javanese. Where should I go @Runab_WMF? Thanks in advance. Cahyo Ramadhani rembugan 8 Juli 2016 03.23 (UTC)