Panggonan iki kanggo kowé takon utawa rembug samubarang prakara kang gegayutan Wikipédia Jawa. Yèn kowé kangèlan anggoné nggawé artikel utawa kangèlan nggolèk tembung Jawa kang trep nalika nulis artikel utawa liyané kang gegayutan Wikipédia Jawa, mangga maraa ing kéné saperlu nggenahaké prakaramu. Wong liya bokmanawa bakal awèh panemu utawa pitulung.
Rembug bab basa Jawa kaya ta bab pertalan (tarjamahan) bisa koaturaké ing Angkringan Basa.
Kabèh rembug ing angkringan iki kasimpen ing arsip ing isor iki.
FileExporter beta feature[besut sumber]
A new beta feature will soon be released on all wikis: The FileExporter. It allows exports of files from a local wiki to Wikimedia Commons, including their file history and page history. Which files can be exported is defined by each wiki's community: Please check your wiki's configuration file if you want to use this feature.
The FileExporter has already been a beta feature on mediawiki.org, meta.wikimedia, deWP, faWP, arWP, koWP and on wikisource.org. After some functionality was added, it's now becoming a beta feature on all wikis. Deployment is planned for January 16. More information can be found on the project page.
As always, feedback is highly appreciated. If you want to test the FileExporter, please activate it in your user preferences. The best place for feedback is the central talk page. Thank you from Wikimedia Deutschland's Technical Wishes project.
Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 14 Januari 2019 09.41 (UTC)
No editing for 30 minutes on 17 January[besut sumber]
You will not be able to edit
the wikis for up to 30 minutes on 17 January 07:00 UTC
. This is because of a database problem that has to be fixed immediately. You can still read the wikis. Some wikis are not affected. They don't get this message. You can see which wikis are not
affected on this page
. Most wikis are affected. The time you can not edit might be shorter than 30 minutes. /Johan (WMF)
MediaWiki message delivery (rembugan) 16 Januari 2019 18.44 (UTC)
IMPORTANT: Admin activity review[besut sumber]
Hello. A policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc. ) was adopted by global community consensus in 2013. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing administrators' activity on all Wikimedia Foundation wikis with no inactivity policy. To the best of our knowledge, your wiki does not have a formal process for removing "advanced rights" from inactive accounts. This means that the stewards will take care of this according to the admin activity review.
We have determined that the following users meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for more than 2 years):
- Puryono (administrator)
These users will receive a notification soon, asking them to start a community discussion if they want to retain some or all of their rights. If the users do not respond, then their advanced rights will be removed by the stewards.
However, if you as a community would like to create your own activity review process superseding the global one, want to make another decision about these inactive rights holders, or already have a policy that we missed, then please notify the stewards on Meta-Wiki so that we know not to proceed with the rights review on your wiki. Thanks, — regards, Revi 26 Januari 2019 13.14 (UTC)
Talk to us about talking[besut sumber]
The Wikimedia Foundation is planning a global consultation about communication. The goal is to bring Wikimedians and wiki-minded people together to improve tools for communication.
We want all contributors to be able to talk to each other on the wikis, whatever their experience, their skills or their devices.
We are looking for input from as many different parts of the Wikimedia community as possible. It will come from multiple projects, in multiple languages, and with multiple perspectives.
We are currently planning the consultation. We need your help.
We need volunteers to help talk to their communities or user groups.
You can help by hosting a discussion at your wiki. Here's what to do:
- First, sign up your group here.
- Next, create a page (or a section on a Village pump, or an e-mail thread – whatever is natural for your group) to collect information from other people in your group. This is not a vote or decision-making discussion: we are just collecting feedback.
- Then ask people what they think about communication processes. We want to hear stories and other information about how people communicate with each other on and off wiki. Please consider asking these five questions:
- When you want to discuss a topic with your community, what tools work for you, and what problems block you?
- What about talk pages works for newcomers, and what blocks them?
- What do others struggle with in your community about talk pages?
- What do you wish you could do on talk pages, but can't due to the technical limitations?
- What are the important aspects of a "wiki discussion"?
- Finally, please go to Talk pages consultation 2019 on Mediawiki.org and report what you learned from your group. Please include links if the discussion is available to the public.
You can also help build the list of the many different ways people talk to each other.
Not all groups active on wikis or around wikis use the same way to discuss things: it can happen on wiki, on social networks, through external tools... Tell us how your group communicates.
You can read more about the overall process on mediawiki.org. If you have questions or ideas, you can leave feedback about the consultation process in the language you prefer.
Thank you! We're looking forward to talking with you.
Trizek (WMF) 21 Fèbruari 2019 15.01 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (March 2019)[besut sumber]
The TWL OWL says sign up today!
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials on the Library Card platform:
- Kinige – Primarily Indian-language ebooks - 10 books per month
- Gale – Times Digital Archive collection added (covering 1785-2013)
- JSTOR – New applications now being taken again
Many other partnerships with accounts available are listed on our partners page, including Baylor University Press, Taylor & Francis, Cairn, Annual Reviews and Bloomsbury. You can request new partnerships on our Suggestions page.
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 13 Maret 2019 17.40 (UTC)
- You can host and coordinate signups for a Wikipedia Library branch in your own language. Please contact Ocaasi (WMF).
- This message was delivered via the Global Mass Message tool to The Wikipedia Library Global Delivery List.
Lur, iki rembug bab anggoné njenengi basa Jawa. Cak-cakané ana ing manéka situs Wikimedia kang macak basa Jawa mawa jeneng Basa Jawa. Dadi rembugan iki pamrihé bisa mbakokaké anggoné njenengi basa Jawa apiké cukup nganggo tembung Jawa thok apa pepakan Basa Jawa kaya kang wis ana. Yèn manut pakulinan ing Wikipédia, jeneng basa iku ora perlu ater-ater basa, utawa langsung jeneng basané. Contoné basa Inggris, iya cukup ditulis Inggris minangka jeneng basané. Dadi jenengé basa Jawa ing babagan iki beciké basa Jawa apa Jawa? Wirjadisastra (rembugan) 5 April 2019 09.08 (UTC)
- Yèn aku condhong marang Jawa, tanpa tembung basa. Yèn mangkono, mengko ing interwiki basa ing sisihé saben kaca artikel, cithakan, lsp. bakal katulis Jawa minangka jenengé basa Jawa, dudu Basa Jawa manèh. Wirjadisastra (rembugan) 5 April 2019 09.19 (UTC)
- Kaya wiki basa àcèh yà? oràpapa. ᬦᭀᬓᭀᬭᬶノコーリ 5 April 2019 09.28 (UTC)
- Iya, bakal kaya ngono Pak @源あきら Wirjadisastra (rembugan) 5 April 2019 09.33 (UTC)
- Nek menurutku, cukup Jawa wae, Soale wikipedia iki terdiri seko basa2, makane tembung basa ra kudu ditulis meneh.Rifai muhammad22 (rembugan) 5 April 2019 10.00 (UTC)
- Miturut panemuku, bakal luwih becik Jawa waé ora prelu nganggo basa manèh. 🌱 Amy · (Parembugan) 5 April 2019 16.00 (UTC)
- Sarujuk jeneng basa Jawa cukup Jawa, ora perlu basa.
- Sarujuk ᬦᭀᬓᭀᬭᬶノコーリ 5 April 2019 09.43 (UTC)
- Sarujuk Wirjadisastra (rembugan) 5 April 2019 10.02 (UTC)
- Sarujuk Rifai muhammad22 (rembugan) 5 April 2019 12.43 (UTC)
- Sarujuk 🌱 Amy · (Parembugan) 5 April 2019 16.00 (UTC)
- Panggah nganggo basa, dadi tetep Basa Jawa
Read-only mode for up to 30 minutes on 11 April[besut sumber]
8 April 2019 10.56 (UTC)
Wikimedia Foundation Medium-Term Plan feedback request[besut sumber]
Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation has published a Medium-Term Plan proposal
covering the next 3–5 years. We want your feedback! Please leave all comments and questions, in any language, on the talk page
, by April 20. Matur nuwun! Quiddity (WMF)
) 12 April 2019 17.35 (UTC)
Logo Wikipédia Jawa tekan sapréné ora ajeg anggoné nganggo pitembungan. Saiki nganggo pitembungan Ènsiklopédhi bébas, nanging kang luwih njawani satemené nganggo pitembungan Bauwarna Mardika. Aku usul supaya logo kang saiki diganti mawa logo anyar ing ngisor iki kang luwih njawani tur kapitalisasiné bener.
Wirjadisastra (rembugan) 8 Juni 2019 12.31 (UTC)
- Sarujuk Logo Wikipédia Jawa diganti.
- Sarujuk ᬦᭀᬓᭀᬭᬶノコーリ 8 Juni 2019 14.44 (UTC)
- Sarujuk 🌱 Amy · (Parembugan) 10 Juni 2019 03.56 (UTC)
- Sarujuk S Rifqi (rembugan) 10 Juni 2019 04.02 (UTC)
- Sarujuk Danangtrihartanto (rembugan) 10 Juni 2019 05.32 (UTC)
- Sarujuk teguh.budi.u (rembugan)
- Sarujuk Agathavidya (rembugan)
- Sarujuk Rifai muhammad22 (rembugan) 15 Juni 2019 01.56 (UTC)
Wikidata Bridge: edit Wikidata’s data from Wikipedia infoboxes[besut sumber]
Sorry for writing this message in English - feel free to help us translating it :)
Many language versions of Wikipedia use the content of Wikidata, the centralized knowledge base, to fill out the content of infoboxes. The data is stored in Wikidata and displayed, partially or completely, in the Wikipedia’s language, on the articles.
This feature is used by many template editors, but brought several issues that were raised by communities in various places: not being able to edit the data directly from Wikipedia was one of them.
This is the reason why the Wikidata Bridge project started, with the goal of offering a way to Wikipedia editors to edit Wikidata’s data more easily. This will be achieved by an interface, connected to the infobox, that users can access directly from their local wiki.
The project is now at an early stage of development. A lot of user research has been done, and will continue to be done through the different phases of the project. The next steps of development will be achieved by the development team working at Wikimedia Deutschland, starting now until the end of 2019.
In order to make sure that we’re building a tool that is answering editors’ needs, we’re using agile methods in our development process. We don’t start with a fixed idea of the tool we want to deliver: we will build it together with the editors, based on feedback loops that we will regularly organize. The first version will not necessarily have all of the features you want, but it will keep evolving.
Here’s the planned timeline:
- From June to August, we will build the setup and technical groundwork.
- From September to November 2019, we will develop the first version of the feature and publish a test system so you can try it and give feedback.
- Later on, we will test the feature on a few projects, in collaboration with the communities.
- We will first focus on early adopters communities who already implemented a shortcut from their infoboxes to edit Wikidata (for example Russian, Catalan, Basque Wikipedias)
- but we also welcome also communities who volunteer to be part of the first test round.
- Then we will reach some of the big Wikipedias (French, German, English) in order to see if the project scales and to address their potentially different needs.
- Even later, we can consider enabling the feature on all the other projects.
In any case, no deployment or big change will be enforced on the projects without talking to the communities first, and helping the template builders to prepare for the changes they will have to do on the infoboxes’ code.
If you want to get involved, there are several ways to help:
More ideas will be added on this page along the way
If you have any questions for the development team, feel free to ask them on the main talk page. You can also ask under this message, but if you expect an answer from me, please make sure to ping me.
Thanks for your attention, Lea Lacroix (WMDE) 24 Juni 2019 13.03 (UTC)