Perang Tiongkok-Jepang Kapindho (7 Juli 1937 nganti 9 September 1945) yaiku perang gedhe antawisipun Tiongkok lan Jepang, sadurung lan nalika Perang Donya II. Perang iki menika perang Asia paling gedhe ing abad ka-20.
Cathetan sikil[besut | besut sumber]
- Bix, Herbert P. The Showa Emperor's "Monologue" and the Problem of War Responsibility,Journal of Japanese Studies, Vol. 18, No. 2. (Summer, 1992), pp. 295-363.
Referensi[besut | besut sumber]
- Chang, Flora and Ming, Chu-cheng. (July 12 2005). Rewriters of history ignore truth. Taipei Times, pg. 8.
- Gordon, David M. "The China-Japan War, 1931–1945" Journal of Military History (Jan 2006) v 70#1, pp 137–82. Historiographical overview of major books from the 1970s through 2006
- Jung Chang and Jon Halliday, Mao: The Unknown Story (London, 2005); Jonathan Cape, ISBN 0-679-42271-4
- Annalee Jacoby and Theodore H. White, Thunder out of China, New York: William Sloane Associates, 1946
- Jowett, Phillip (2005). Rays of the Rising Sun: Japan's Asian Allies 1931–45 Volume 1: China and Manchukuo. Helion and Company Ltd. ISBN 1-874622-21-3.- Book about the Chinese and Mongolians who fought for the Japanese during the war.
- Long-hsuen, Hsu; Chang Ming-kai (1972). History of the Sino-Japanese war (1937–1945). Chung Wu Publishers. ASIN B00005W210.
Pranala jaba[besut | besut sumber]
|Wikimedia Commons duwé médhia ngenani Second Sino-Japanese War.|
- World War 2 Newspaper Archives - War in China, 1937-1945 Archived 2003-11-29 at the Wayback Machine.
- Annals of the Flying Tigers
- KangZhan.org - Gallery and history of the Sino-Japanese war Archived 2005-11-18 at the Wayback Machine.
- Japanese soldiers in the Sino-Japanese war, 1937-1938 (Japanese)
- History and Commercial Atlas of China, Harvard University Press 1935, by Albert Herrmann, Ph.D. See bottom of the list for 1930s maps.
- Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection, China 1:250,000, Series L500, U.S. Army Map Service, 1954- . Topographic Maps of China during the Second World War.
- Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection Manchuria 1:250,000, Series L542, U.S. Army Map Service, 1950- .
Topographic Maps of Manchuria during the Second World War.
- Joint Study of the Sino-Japanese War, Harvard University. Multi-year project seeks to expand research by promoting cooperation among scholars and institutions in China, Japan, the United States, and other nations. Includes extensive bibliographies