Pulo Alcatraz iku sawijining pulo sing dunungé ing tengah Teluk San Francisco ing California, Amérika Sarékat. Alcatraz dumunung ing koordinat 37°49' LU 122°25' BB. Alcatraz biyèn minangka bèntèng pertahanan militèr lan sabanjuré dadi pakunjaran kaamanan-ketat. Saiki dadi sawijing situs sejarah sing dikelola déning Dinas Pertamanan Nasional AS minangka Papan Rekreasi Nasional Golden Gate lda sing dibuka kango wisatawan. Pulo iki kadaftar minangka Tempat Bersejarah Nasional.
Pulau yang dikenal juga sebagai "The Rock," (Batu Karang) ini ditampilkan dalam film 1996 movie dengan judul yang sama. Puluhan film, termasuk Escape From Alcatraz dan X-Men: The Last Stand, telah menampilkan Alcatraz sejak 1937.
Panampilan[sunting | besut sumber]
- Birdman of Alcatraz dibintangi oleh Burt Lancaster
- Escape from Alcatraz dibintangi oleh Clint Eastwood
- Murder in the First dibintangi oleh Kevin Bacon, Christian Slater dan Gary Oldman
- A major pharmaceutical company in X-Men: The Last Stand safeguards its antidote to the mutant gene on Alcatraz. The final battle takes also place at Alcatraz.
- It is the hideaway for the villians in The Enforcer, and appears in the final battle.
- It is the base of the renegades in The Rock.
- Al Capone Does My Shirts, a novel about a boy and his autistic sister living on Alcatraz Island
- Helping Al Capone escape from Alcatraz is a major plot point in the role-playing video game Shadow Hearts: From The New World.
- On the TV-series Charmed in the episode The Power of Two, Phoebe and Prue hunt the ghost of a murderer executed at and until now haunting Alcatraz who has now escaped to the mainland and started killing again.
- San Francisco Rush The Rock: Alcatraz Edition dan San Francisco Rush 2049, both of which were developed by Atari Games, have an Alcatraz-themed course to race on.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 also has Alcatraz as a playable level.
- The radio series Gangbusters presented a dramatised version of the 1946 Alcatraz Prison Riot
- Midtown Madness 2 has San Fransisco as a playable level, where Alcatraz Island is viewable in the distance, though it is not reachable.
- In the DC Universe, there is a metahuman prison located on Alcatraz Island. The new Titans Tower is built across from it, both as an intimidation tool and as a way to provide instant metahuman support in the case of a breakout.
- The prison is also featured in the game, C&C Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge , which Yuri used the island for his psychic dominator superweapon.
- At the Winston Cup(now Nextel cup) race at Infineon Raceway in 2002, it was toured by Jeff Gordon and Chris Myers in the pre-race show.
- The Andy Griffith Show episode "The Big House", Barney Fife(Don Knotts) makes a reference to "the Rock" when he tries to make the Mayberry courthouse a big city jail.
- Mentioned in the lyrics of the song: Lydia the Tattooed Lady.
- The videogame The Suffering is set on a prison on an island called Carnate. Aswell as the location, Carnate shares many other similarities with Alcatraz[butuh rujukan], such as the military history.
- The movie So I Married An Axe Murderer features a scene where two main characters take a tour of the prison, including a gruesome story about Machine Gun Kelly.-->
Deleng uga[sunting | besut sumber]
- Pakunjaran Nagara San Quentin, sing ora adoh dunungé lan sing isih dipigunakaké nganti saiki
- Escape from Alcatraz
- 49-Mile Scenic Drive
- Nusa Kambangan, pakunjaran Indonesia sing setara karo Alcatraz
Rujukan[sunting | besut sumber]
- Dowswell, Paul (1994). Tales of Real Escape. London, England: Usborne Publishing Ltd. ISBN 0-7460-1669-7.
- Block 1067, Block Group 1, Census Tract 179.02, San Francisco County United States Census Bureau
Pranala jaba[sunting | besut sumber]
- (en) Alcatraz di situs Dinas Pertamanan Nasional
- (en) AlcatrazHistory.com
- (en) Biro Penjara Federal - Sejarah singkat Alcatraz
- (en) Museum Militer Nagara Bagian California - Pos di Pulau Alcatraz
- Laporan tentang peristiwa pelarian tahun 1962 (dari ruang baca elektronik FOIA FBI)
- Wisata maya interaktif Alcatraz
- ALCATRAZ HISTORY .com
- Satellite view by Google maps