This is a stub template. A brief explanation of these templates follows; for full details please consult en:Wikipedia:Stub.
What is a stub?[besut sumber]
A stub is an article containing only a few sentences of text which is too short to provide encyclopedic coverage of a subject.
How is a stub identified?[besut sumber]
- If possible, try to find the most appropriate stub template for the article. A full list can be found at en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Stub sorting/List of stubs.
- More than one stub template may be used, if necessary, though no more than four should be used on any article.
- Place a stub template at the very end of the article, after the "External links" section, any navigation templates, and the category tags. As usual, templates are added by including their name inside double braces, e.g.
Further information[besut sumber]
Further information can be found at:
New stub templates and categories (collectively "stub types") should not be created without prior proposal at en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Stub sorting/Proposals. This allows for the proper coordination of all stub types across Wikipedia, and for the checking of any new stub type for possible problems prior to its creation.
See also[besut sumber]
- en:Template:Empty section – To flag an empty section as a stub section
- en:Template:Expand section – To flag sections selectively as incomplete
- en:Template:Data missing – To flag missing information or other data
- en:Wikipedia:Article assessment
|Pambesut bisa njajal-jajal ing kaca bak wedhi (gawé | turunan) lan testcases (gawé) cithakan iki.|
Mangga tambahana kategori nyang anak kaca /doc. Anak kaca cithakan iki.