Panggonan iki kanggo kowé takon utawa rembug samubarang prakara kang gegayutan Wikipédia Jawa. Yèn kowé kangèlan anggoné nggawé artikel utawa kangèlan nggolèk tembung Jawa kang trep nalika nulis artikel utawa liyané kang gegayutan Wikipédia Jawa, mangga maraa ing kéné saperlu nggenahaké prakaramu. Wong liya bokmanawa bakal awèh panemu utawa pitulung.
Rembug bab basa Jawa kaya ta bab pertalan (tarjamahan) bisa koaturaké ing Angkringan Basa.
Kabèh rembug ing angkringan iki kasimpen ing arsip ing isor iki.
FileExporter beta feature[besut sumber]
A new beta feature will soon be released on all wikis: The FileExporter. It allows exports of files from a local wiki to Wikimedia Commons, including their file history and page history. Which files can be exported is defined by each wiki's community: Please check your wiki's configuration file if you want to use this feature.
The FileExporter has already been a beta feature on mediawiki.org, meta.wikimedia, deWP, faWP, arWP, koWP and on wikisource.org. After some functionality was added, it's now becoming a beta feature on all wikis. Deployment is planned for January 16. More information can be found on the project page.
As always, feedback is highly appreciated. If you want to test the FileExporter, please activate it in your user preferences. The best place for feedback is the central talk page. Thank you from Wikimedia Deutschland's Technical Wishes project.
Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 14 Januari 2019 09.41 (UTC)
No editing for 30 minutes on 17 January[besut sumber]
You will not be able to edit
the wikis for up to 30 minutes on 17 January 07:00 UTC
. This is because of a database problem that has to be fixed immediately. You can still read the wikis. Some wikis are not affected. They don't get this message. You can see which wikis are not
affected on this page
. Most wikis are affected. The time you can not edit might be shorter than 30 minutes. /Johan (WMF)
MediaWiki message delivery (rembugan) 16 Januari 2019 18.44 (UTC)
IMPORTANT: Admin activity review[besut sumber]
Hello. A policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc. ) was adopted by global community consensus in 2013. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing administrators' activity on all Wikimedia Foundation wikis with no inactivity policy. To the best of our knowledge, your wiki does not have a formal process for removing "advanced rights" from inactive accounts. This means that the stewards will take care of this according to the admin activity review.
We have determined that the following users meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for more than 2 years):
- Puryono (administrator)
These users will receive a notification soon, asking them to start a community discussion if they want to retain some or all of their rights. If the users do not respond, then their advanced rights will be removed by the stewards.
However, if you as a community would like to create your own activity review process superseding the global one, want to make another decision about these inactive rights holders, or already have a policy that we missed, then please notify the stewards on Meta-Wiki so that we know not to proceed with the rights review on your wiki. Thanks, — regards, Revi 26 Januari 2019 13.14 (UTC)
Talk to us about talking[besut sumber]
The Wikimedia Foundation is planning a global consultation about communication. The goal is to bring Wikimedians and wiki-minded people together to improve tools for communication.
We want all contributors to be able to talk to each other on the wikis, whatever their experience, their skills or their devices.
We are looking for input from as many different parts of the Wikimedia community as possible. It will come from multiple projects, in multiple languages, and with multiple perspectives.
We are currently planning the consultation. We need your help.
We need volunteers to help talk to their communities or user groups.
You can help by hosting a discussion at your wiki. Here's what to do:
- First, sign up your group here.
- Next, create a page (or a section on a Village pump, or an e-mail thread – whatever is natural for your group) to collect information from other people in your group. This is not a vote or decision-making discussion: we are just collecting feedback.
- Then ask people what they think about communication processes. We want to hear stories and other information about how people communicate with each other on and off wiki. Please consider asking these five questions:
- When you want to discuss a topic with your community, what tools work for you, and what problems block you?
- What about talk pages works for newcomers, and what blocks them?
- What do others struggle with in your community about talk pages?
- What do you wish you could do on talk pages, but can't due to the technical limitations?
- What are the important aspects of a "wiki discussion"?
- Finally, please go to Talk pages consultation 2019 on Mediawiki.org and report what you learned from your group. Please include links if the discussion is available to the public.
You can also help build the list of the many different ways people talk to each other.
Not all groups active on wikis or around wikis use the same way to discuss things: it can happen on wiki, on social networks, through external tools... Tell us how your group communicates.
You can read more about the overall process on mediawiki.org. If you have questions or ideas, you can leave feedback about the consultation process in the language you prefer.
Thank you! We're looking forward to talking with you.
Trizek (WMF) 21 Fèbruari 2019 15.01 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (March 2019)[besut sumber]
The TWL OWL says sign up today!
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials on the Library Card platform:
- Kinige – Primarily Indian-language ebooks - 10 books per month
- Gale – Times Digital Archive collection added (covering 1785-2013)
- JSTOR – New applications now being taken again
Many other partnerships with accounts available are listed on our partners page, including Baylor University Press, Taylor & Francis, Cairn, Annual Reviews and Bloomsbury. You can request new partnerships on our Suggestions page.
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 13 Maret 2019 17.40 (UTC)
- You can host and coordinate signups for a Wikipedia Library branch in your own language. Please contact Ocaasi (WMF).
- This message was delivered via the Global Mass Message tool to The Wikipedia Library Global Delivery List.
Lur, iki rembug bab anggoné njenengi basa Jawa. Cak-cakané ana ing manéka situs Wikimedia kang macak basa Jawa mawa jeneng Basa Jawa. Dadi rembugan iki pamrihé bisa mbakokaké anggoné njenengi basa Jawa apiké cukup nganggo tembung Jawa thok apa pepakan Basa Jawa kaya kang wis ana. Yèn manut pakulinan ing Wikipédia, jeneng basa iku ora perlu ater-ater basa, utawa langsung jeneng basané. Contoné basa Inggris, iya cukup ditulis Inggris minangka jeneng basané. Dadi jenengé basa Jawa ing babagan iki beciké basa Jawa apa Jawa? Wirjadisastra (rembugan) 5 April 2019 09.08 (UTC)
- Yèn aku condhong marang Jawa, tanpa tembung basa. Yèn mangkono, mengko ing interwiki basa ing sisihé saben kaca artikel, cithakan, lsp. bakal katulis Jawa minangka jenengé basa Jawa, dudu Basa Jawa manèh. Wirjadisastra (rembugan) 5 April 2019 09.19 (UTC)
- Kaya wiki basa àcèh yà? oràpapa. ᬦᭀᬓᭀᬭᬶノコーリ 5 April 2019 09.28 (UTC)
- Iya, bakal kaya ngono Pak @源あきら Wirjadisastra (rembugan) 5 April 2019 09.33 (UTC)
- Nek menurutku, cukup Jawa wae, Soale wikipedia iki terdiri seko basa2, makane tembung basa ra kudu ditulis meneh.Rifai muhammad22 (rembugan) 5 April 2019 10.00 (UTC)
- Miturut panemuku, bakal luwih becik Jawa waé ora prelu nganggo basa manèh. 🌱 Amy · (Parembugan) 5 April 2019 16.00 (UTC)
- Sarujuk jeneng basa Jawa cukup Jawa, ora perlu basa.
- Sarujuk ᬦᭀᬓᭀᬭᬶノコーリ 5 April 2019 09.43 (UTC)
- Sarujuk Wirjadisastra (rembugan) 5 April 2019 10.02 (UTC)
- Sarujuk Rifai muhammad22 (rembugan) 5 April 2019 12.43 (UTC)
- Sarujuk 🌱 Amy · (Parembugan) 5 April 2019 16.00 (UTC)
- Panggah nganggo basa, dadi tetep Basa Jawa
Read-only mode for up to 30 minutes on 11 April[besut sumber]
8 April 2019 10.56 (UTC)
Wikimedia Foundation Medium-Term Plan feedback request[besut sumber]
Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation has published a Medium-Term Plan proposal
covering the next 3–5 years. We want your feedback! Please leave all comments and questions, in any language, on the talk page
, by April 20. Matur nuwun! Quiddity (WMF)
) 12 April 2019 17.35 (UTC)
Logo Wikipédia Jawa tekan sapréné ora ajeg anggoné nganggo pitembungan. Saiki nganggo pitembungan Ènsiklopédhi bébas, nanging kang luwih njawani satemené nganggo pitembungan Bauwarna Mardika. Aku usul supaya logo kang saiki diganti mawa logo anyar ing ngisor iki kang luwih njawani tur kapitalisasiné bener.
Wirjadisastra (rembugan) 8 Juni 2019 12.31 (UTC)
- Sarujuk Logo Wikipédia Jawa diganti.
- Sarujuk ᬦᭀᬓᭀᬭᬶノコーリ 8 Juni 2019 14.44 (UTC)
- Sarujuk 🌱 Amy · (Parembugan) 10 Juni 2019 03.56 (UTC)
- Sarujuk S Rifqi (rembugan) 10 Juni 2019 04.02 (UTC)
- Sarujuk Danangtrihartanto (rembugan) 10 Juni 2019 05.32 (UTC)
- Sarujuk teguh.budi.u (rembugan)
- Sarujuk Agathavidya (rembugan)
- Sarujuk Rifai muhammad22 (rembugan) 15 Juni 2019 01.56 (UTC)
Wikidata Bridge: edit Wikidata’s data from Wikipedia infoboxes[besut sumber]
Sorry for writing this message in English - feel free to help us translating it :)
Many language versions of Wikipedia use the content of Wikidata, the centralized knowledge base, to fill out the content of infoboxes. The data is stored in Wikidata and displayed, partially or completely, in the Wikipedia’s language, on the articles.
This feature is used by many template editors, but brought several issues that were raised by communities in various places: not being able to edit the data directly from Wikipedia was one of them.
This is the reason why the Wikidata Bridge project started, with the goal of offering a way to Wikipedia editors to edit Wikidata’s data more easily. This will be achieved by an interface, connected to the infobox, that users can access directly from their local wiki.
The project is now at an early stage of development. A lot of user research has been done, and will continue to be done through the different phases of the project. The next steps of development will be achieved by the development team working at Wikimedia Deutschland, starting now until the end of 2019.
In order to make sure that we’re building a tool that is answering editors’ needs, we’re using agile methods in our development process. We don’t start with a fixed idea of the tool we want to deliver: we will build it together with the editors, based on feedback loops that we will regularly organize. The first version will not necessarily have all of the features you want, but it will keep evolving.
Here’s the planned timeline:
- From June to August, we will build the setup and technical groundwork.
- From September to November 2019, we will develop the first version of the feature and publish a test system so you can try it and give feedback.
- Later on, we will test the feature on a few projects, in collaboration with the communities.
- We will first focus on early adopters communities who already implemented a shortcut from their infoboxes to edit Wikidata (for example Russian, Catalan, Basque Wikipedias)
- but we also welcome also communities who volunteer to be part of the first test round.
- Then we will reach some of the big Wikipedias (French, German, English) in order to see if the project scales and to address their potentially different needs.
- Even later, we can consider enabling the feature on all the other projects.
In any case, no deployment or big change will be enforced on the projects without talking to the communities first, and helping the template builders to prepare for the changes they will have to do on the infoboxes’ code.
If you want to get involved, there are several ways to help:
More ideas will be added on this page along the way
If you have any questions for the development team, feel free to ask them on the main talk page. You can also ask under this message, but if you expect an answer from me, please make sure to ping me.
Thanks for your attention, Lea Lacroix (WMDE) 24 Juni 2019 13.03 (UTC)
Editing News #1—July 2019[besut sumber]
Read this in another language • Subscription list for this multilingual newsletter
Did you know?
Did you know that you can use the visual editor on a mobile device?
Every article has a pencil icon at the top. Tap on the pencil icon to start editing.
This is what the new Edit Cards for editing links in the mobile visual editor look like. You can try the prototype here: 📲 Try Edit Cards.
Welcome back to the Editing newsletter.
Since the last newsletter, the team has released two new features for the mobile visual editor and has started developing three more. All of this work is part of the team's goal to make editing on mobile web simpler.
Before talking about the team's recent releases, we have a question for you:
Are you willing to try a new way to add and change links?
If you are interested, we would value your input! You can try this new link tool in the mobile visual editor on a separate wiki.
Follow these instructions and share your experience:
📲 Try Edit Cards.
The mobile visual editor is a simpler editing tool, for smartphones and tablets using the mobile site. The Editing team recently launched two new features to improve the mobile visual editor:
- Section editing
- The purpose is to help contributors focus on their edits.
- The team studied this with an A/B test. This test showed that contributors who could use section editing were 1% more likely to publish the edits they started than people with only full-page editing.
- Loading overlay
- The purpose is to smooth the transition between reading and editing.
Section editing and the new loading overlay are now available to everyone using the mobile visual editor.
New and active projects[besut sumber]
This is a list of our most active projects. Watch these pages to learn about project updates and to share your input on new designs, prototypes and research findings.
- Edit cards: This is a clearer way to add and edit links, citations, images, templates, etc. in articles. You can try this feature now. Go here to see how: 📲 Try Edit Cards.
- Mobile toolbar refresh: This project will learn if contributors are more successful when the editing tools are easier to recognize.
- Mobile visual editor availability: This A/B test asks: Are newer contributors more successful if they use the mobile visual editor? We are collaborating with 20 Wikipedias to answer this question.
- Usability improvements: This project will make the mobile visual editor easier to use. The goal is to let contributors stay focused on editing and to feel more confident in the editing tools.
- Wikimania: Several members of the Editing Team will be attending Wikimania in August 2019. They will lead a session about mobile editing in the Community Growth space. Talk to the team about how editing can be improved.
- Talk Pages: In the coming months, the Editing Team will begin improving talk pages and communication on the wikis.
The VisualEditor on mobile is a good place to learn more about the projects we are working on. The team wants to talk with you about anything related to editing. If you have something to say or ask, please leave a message at Talk:VisualEditor on mobile.
PPelberg (WMF) (talk) & Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk)
23 Juli 2019 18.32 (UTC)
Ngapiki panjurung pertalan tumrap Wikipédia Jawa[besut sumber]
Piranti Pertalan Kontèn wis kasil njurung pambudidaya pertalan tumrap akèh paguyuban Wikipédia, lan awak dhéwé péngin kekanthèn karo para kang mbesut ing Wikipédia Jawa lumantar prakarsa anyar saperlu ngapiki piranti iku kanthi dhedhasar kabutuhaning kowé kabèh kang mirunggan.
Pertalan Kontèn nggampangaké anggoné nggawé artikel Wikipédia kanthi mertal kontèn saka basa liya. Pirantiné wis kaanggo nggawé satengah yuta punjul artikel. Aliya saka iku, pirantiné ngemu tata-cara supaya wong padha nggawé kontèn kang mutuné apik, lan ngéndhani anggoné mbabar pertalan mesin kang mutuné kurang. Lumrahé, paniti priksané awak dhéwé miyak yèn artikel pertalan cilik kamungkinané kabusek tinimbang artikel kang kagawé saka nul.
Para kang mbesut ing Wikipédia Jawa wis nganggo Pertalan Kontèn saperlu nggawé 1.417 artikel. Kanthi nglelimbang gedhéning paguyuban kang mbesut, awak dhéwé mikir yèn ana kamungkinan nganggo pertalan saperlu nggawé artikel luwih akèh, ngembangaké artikel kang wis ana, lan narik kawigatèné para kang mbesut anyar kang isih ajar supaya nggawé besutan kang ana asilé. Pertalan bisa nulungi paguyuban anggoné nyuda let antaraning basa lan ngundhakaké cacah para kang mbesut terus-terusan. Saperlu nyandhak gegayuhan iki, awak dhéwé péngin kekanthèn karo kowé saperlu:
- Nggawé pertalan kontèn luwih katon ing Wikipédia Jawa. Iki gegayutan karo nggawé pirantiné cumawis kanthi baku, meruhaké pirantiné dadi luwih katon ing papan-papan kang gegayutan, nyuda let kontèn kang gegayutan, lan nglarasaké pambudidayané supaya mathuk karo kabutuhaning paguyuban. Kanthi cara iki, luwih akèh para kang mbesut bakal bisa nemu kontèn magepokan kang arep dipertal.
- Njembaraké rembuging kontèn tumrap artikel kang wis ana. Gagapi manéka gagasan saperlu njangkepi artikel kang wis ana sarana mertal pérangan-pérangan anyar. Cara iki bisa nggampangaké anggoné njembaraké rembuging artikel kang wis ana kanthi cara ngrembug luwih rinci.
- Njurung pertalan ing luwih akèh piranti. Jurung pertalan saka piranti-piranti obah supaya luwih akèh sarana kanggo nyenyumbang lan luwih akèh kang bisa mèlu nyenyumbang saka piranti apa waé.
Awak dhéwé péngin andum pandon luwih dhisik marang paguyuban. Rerincèning jangkah-jangkah sabanjuré bakal kinukuhan minangka péranganing kekanthènan karo paguyuban iki, lan uga ngrancang anggoné miwiti pambudidaya panalitèn saperlu ngertèni kabutuhan mirungganing paguyuban.
Minangka jangkah mula-buka awak dhéwé péngin ngrungu panemumu bab iki:
- Apa gagasan supaya ngapiki panjurung pertalan mawa cara kang katulis ing ndhuwur bakal njanjèni minangka sarana kang bisa ajeg kanggo nuwuhaké Wikipédia Jawa?
- Apa kowé duwé uneg-uneg kang kudu awak dhéwé sumurupi?
Kandhani awak dhéwé bab panemumu tumrap prakarsa usulan iki lan aja isin-isin awèh tanggepan ing taler parembugan iki.
- (on behalf of the Language team) --Elitre (WMF) (rembugan) 5 Agustus 2019 10.16 (UTC)
Update on the consultation about office actions[besut sumber]
Last month, the Wikimedia Foundation's Trust & Safety team announced a future consultation about partial and/or temporary office actions. We want to let you know that the draft version of this consultation has now been posted on Meta.
This is a draft. It is not intended to be the consultation itself, which will be posted on Meta likely in early September. Please do not treat this draft as a consultation. Instead, we ask your assistance in forming the final language for the consultation.
For that end, we would like your input over the next couple of weeks about what questions the consultation should ask about partial and temporary Foundation office action bans and how it should be formatted. Please post it on the draft talk page. Our goal is to provide space for the community to discuss all the aspects of these office actions that need to be discussed, and we want to ensure with your feedback that the consultation is presented in the best way to encourage frank and constructive conversation.
Please visit the consultation draft on Meta-wiki and leave your comments on the draft’s talk page about what the consultation should look like and what questions it should ask.
Thank you for your input! -- The Trust & Safety team 16 Agustus 2019 08.03 (UTC)