Saka Wikipédia, Bauwarna Mardika abasa Jawa / Saking Wikipédia, Bauwarna Mardika abasa Jawi
||Kaca punika dèrèng utawi nembé dipunjarwakaken sapérangan saking basa indonesia.
Mangga mbiyantu Wikipedia . Pirsani paugeran njarwakaken ing Wikipedia.
Deleng uga [sunting]
Pranala njaba [sunting]
|20px|Commons-Logo||WikiCommons: Canoes – pictures, videos or audiofiles|
- Monmouth Canoe & Activity Centre: River Wye Canoe & kayaking Trips also provides courses,qualified instruction & Equipment Hire.
- Adventure River Canoeing: River Wye Canoe & kayaking Trips, also Specialising in international white water adventure trips & activities.
- International Canoe Federation The international governing body for canoe and kayak sport
- International Canoe
- United States Canoe Association
- Canadian Canoe Association
- British Canoe Union
- Scottish Canoe Association
- Welsh Canoe Association
- Irish Marathon Canoeing
- AForkintheTrail.com ~ a book about food for canoeists
- WildernessCooking.com ~ a site dedicated to cooking for canoeists and backpackers
- OutdoorAdventureCanada.com ~ a website about wilderness canoeing and backpacking in Canada
- Canoeing.com: How-to
- Canoeing South Africa
- Canoeing in Wales
- Paddle Canada
- Manitoba Naturalists Society non-profit Wilderness Canoeing
- Wilds Of Manitoba Canoeing, Paddling, Videos, Safety, Courses
- ITV Local canoeing ITV's Keith Wilkinson (reporter) and Jennifer Binns canoeing the River Severn